|Position :||ADMINISTRATIVE AIDE VI (CLERK III)
|Salary Grade 6|
|Item Number/s OMBA-ADA6-92-2006|
|Place of Assignment :||PIAAPB-A|
|Date Published:||January 04, 2019|
|Education :||Completion of two years studies in college|
|Experience :||One (1) year of relevant experience|
|Training :||Four (4) hours of relevant training|
|Eligibility :||CS Sub-Professional (First Level Eligibility)|
Applicants should submit within ten (10) calendar days from the date of this publication to the Human Resource Office – Luzon, Finance and Administrative Bureau, 3rd Floor, Office of the Ombudsman Main Building, Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City 1101, the following requirements:
- A letter stating the position applied for;
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212);
Click to download forms:
- Transcript of Records;
- Authenticated CSC Certificate of Eligibility or Bar/Board rating;
- Certificates of Trainings /Seminars attended;
- Service Records and/or Certificates from previous/present employers stating the position(s) assumed and corresponding actual duties and responsibilities (if applicable);
- Performance Rating in the present position for one year (for current government employee-candidate only);
- Statement duly signed by the applicant as to any relative(s) within the fourth degree of consanguinity or affinity, currently employed with the Office of the Ombudsman;
- NBI Clearance; and
- Police clearance from the police station nearest the current residence of the applicant.
Where photocopies are filed, the Human Resource Management Officer (HRMO) shall require that the documents must be certified as true copies by the proper authorities, or shall require the applicant to present the originals for comparison with photocopies.
Shortlisted applicants who will be recommended for appointment must undergo neuro-psychiatric testing, the costs of which shall be for their account.